Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Khussa For Girls

By Shabnam Ahsan
I am dedicating this post to Ingrid who liked my post Khussay for Men  & wanted to wear it so here is some beautiful khussay for you Ingrid.
Khussa is hand stitched traditional leather footwear of Pakistan India & China, famous for their sophisticated embroidery with beads, sequins, thread, dabka, tilla & beautiful & colorful threads. It’s very popular as wedding & party wear.
Khussa is made with so colorful & beautiful embroidery that quality of the khussa can be easily overlooked.. Pakistan is world renown for quality hand stitching & provides the best quality khussa .India comes next .khussa made in China is generally cheap & of low quality. Low quality khussa quickly deforms & can be harmful for sensitive skin. While purchasing khussa choose the one with thick leather. The upper & sole should be the made with same color leather. Good quality khussa leather should be stiff as it breaks in to conform to your foot.
Trendy, beautiful, and exclusively designed Khussa is real joy to wear




















































10 comments:

  1. Wonderful Khussa. But may i know from where i can buy these items? Whether these items available in India? Please let me know and nice to see all these items and sharing them is very nice with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi reetha
    thanks for liking it...its available in india especially in north india...u can get very beautiful khussa in Jaipur Rajesthan...u can get it online also...if u wanna buy online than i'll give u the url of the site where u can get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankss a bunch MrsMartinez for visiting & liking....hope to see again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post..FRom where i can bhuy these items. can u suggest some shops in Mumbai?Waiting for your reply in my blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Shabnam, I would like to invite your kind attention to this article, WORLD END ON 2012..Waiting to know your opinions..http://fengshuischool.blogspot.com/2010/01/10-reasons-why-world-end-in-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for liking my post Riya...sorry to say but as a live in north India I have no idea about Mumbai market...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks a million FengshuiMaster for inviting me...its an honour for me... I have posted my humble opinion...thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi shaine...nice to know that u liked my post...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee