Thursday, June 24, 2010

How To Make Small Room Look Larger - Part 3

Light Effect


Well light room looks bigger.



Make your window draper with thin cloth to bring natural light into your room. You can use blind to allow sunlight into the room.




To provide good illumination without clutter add some recessed or track lighting which resides in the ceiling.



Instead of space-consuming table and floor lamps use wall lamps to save valuable floor space & avoid clutter.


Magical Mirror


Mirrors are interior designer’s favourite for years to make small room appear big & bright.Clever use of mirror can increase the perceived size of room.



A large mirror placed opposite entry way or a bright window reflects natural light & makes room airy & open.





A large Mirror hanged at wall or stand against the wall can create the illusion of more space.





You can put mirrors on closet doors & add depth to the room.
                  Use these tricks & your imagination to transfer your small room into a cosy retreat.I'd love to hear from you on how you do it on comments below





7 comments:

  1. Great advice!! I will definitely take those hints and run with them!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cori
    thanks a lot for liking my post...tell me the result when u apply any of these tips & plz keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent tips! I've been struggling about maximizing space in our tiny home and your suggestions would definitely help. thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Femmepower
    I'll be more than happy if my tips help you in any way.keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. All rooms are beautiful. Better do less wood work in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abhi
    thanks for visiting & commenting on my post...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I will. I like the theme of your blog. It is good :) Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee