Friday, July 9, 2010

How To Keep Dinner Rolls Warm



 By Shabnamahsan

You have prepared soft dinner rolls, but guests are still to come. Now the problem is how to keep the dinner rolls hot until then. Don’t worry. Spread a beautiful towel in the bread basket. Now heat a ceramic tile in your oven & cover it with a napkin & place it at the bottom of bread basket over the  towel. Now place your warmed dinner rolls over it & cover it with the sides of the  towel.
                               Don’t have any ceramic tile. Don’t worry. You can use beans in place of ceramic tile. Just place a tea towel at the bottom of your bread basket over the towel, pour beans over it than wrap it with the tea towel, pick it & place it in your microwave for 2-3 minutes. Now remove from microwave with tea towel & place it at the bottom of the  bread basket. Now place your warmed dinner rolls over it & cover it with the sides of the towel. Your rolls will be warm for your guests to relish.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog, and nice tips too..great....plss add me and comment me back too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Satyajit
    Glad to know that you liked my blog...I visited your blog its very nice & useful

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tea towel burned in the microwave. What did I do wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Souxieque
    sorry to know that your tea towel burned.May be temperature of the microwave was high.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee