Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cute Kitchen Accessories.....Salt & Pepper Shaker



Salt & pepper shaker are one of the most neglected items when we decorate our home. If given a little attention, it can add a touch of fun & excitement to your dining experience.
             They are available in a variety of materials & shapes to suit your taste & budget.


Very cute peas sit beautifully in their pod since they are magnetically held in place. You Could Buy Them Here



These Eiffel Tower Salt & Pepper shakers add a touch of elegance to any table. The charming replicas are remarkable reminders of the brilliant architecture of the real thing.Great gift items for those who love Paris. You Could Buy This Paris Beauty Here





These romantic salt and pepper shakers make adorable favors for weddings and add style to your event tables as well. You Could Buy It here

.

These individually hand blown bee salt & pepper shakers are sure to provide a  lively accent to  your table. You Could Buy It Here



It will make you giggle and remind you of watching cartoons in your childhood. You Could Buy Them Here

Add a nature-inspired touch of elegance to your table with this butterfly-shaped salt and pepper shaker set. A perfect springtime-inspired addition for your meals. You Could Get These Beautiful Butterflies Here

This adorable salt and pepper set is a perfect gift for those who loves little trivial things.


               These adorable salt and pepper shakers are sure to make a statement on your table. You Could Get Them Here










28 comments:

  1. definitely not your "normal" ones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda
      Yeah these are not normal ones, but cute ones. :)

      Delete
  2. These are cute, I love to come across really cute s/p shakers. I'm following...found you on the Harvest of Friends hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree these are mega cute :) thanks for coming & following me..have a nice day.

      Delete
  3. Awww those peas in a pod are so adorable!

    Thank you for sharing and for linking up at the Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these are adorable & irresistible. Thanks for visiting...have a nice day

      Delete
  4. I had an aunt who collected salt and pepper shakers...really fun to see the collection... I like fancy ones on my table!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gift it to your aunt & this will be a great addition to her collection. You can gift one to yourself for your table.
      Thanks a lot for visiting & commenting on my blog....following you on GFC & Networked Blog..have a nice day.

      Delete
  5. Love the pea shakers! They are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shasta
      thanks a bunch for coming & liking my post.have a nice day.

      Delete
  6. I'm going over to check out the Eiffel Tower s/p shakers. Thanks for the FYI.

    I'm visiting today from the No Rules Weekend Blog Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosey
      Hope you like this Paris Beauty... thanks a lotfor visiting...have a nice day

      Delete
  7. Time to shine! Share your favorite post of the week at Friday Flash Blog Hop with The Jenny Evolution! Visit http://www.thejennyevolution.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer
      thanx a lot for coming & invitation.

      Delete
  8. I am visiting your blog for the first time and I love the miniature salt and pepper shakers, how fun, I think the green peas are my favorite. I am stopping by to invite you to
    Sunday Collective Social Party w/Linky
    Come read about the trip I am taking to China. Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karren
      Welcome to my blog. Green one is my favorite as well. I tried to open your link, but failed. Please give me your site url so that I can enjoy your post. Have a nice day.

      Delete
  9. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop :) You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more :)

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksssssssss a lot for your kind comment. You made my day. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  10. My fav. is the love birds. Simple and romantic. Thanks for sharing at Family Fun Friday!
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com
    hope to see you again later this week at:
    http://happyandblessedhome.com/category/family-fun/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica
      These are very lovable. :) Thanks for coming & inviting...I'll surely come.. Have a nice day.

      Delete
  11. A great round-up ! I like the Eiffel Tower set as it is definitely very elegant :-) Thank you for sharing your post at the ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love these pea shakers... thanks for sharing this great job..!
    retro mugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't decide if I like the peas or the love birds more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All are very cute kitchen accessories.Its lovable one

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really super cute.
    Thank you so much for joining Pin It Monday Hop#2 Where you pin and get pinned (LINK). Please come back on Sunday at 5pm (CST)for our Pin It Monday Hop#3. Watch out for my 10 features soon. Pinned this to our Pin Board for re-pinning.
    Judy
    http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
    http://www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great interior inspiration :)
    Thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fantastic! My favorite is the Eiffel Tower set. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee