Friday, August 14, 2015

Blog Makeover Challenge : Day Seven

Today's challenge was to organize our blog contents in such a way that it would be easy for our visitors to find relevant posts.

To accomplish this we were given the option to do one of these tasks:

1) Categorizing the posts and putting them on sidebar or in drop down menu

2) Creating a "Popular Post" page or widget

3) Cross linking between posts

4) Creating a 'start here' page that lists our most helpful posts

I have already categorized my posts and placed them on sidebar.
             I have popular post widget and I usually do cross linking between posts. So this was easy as I have already done it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee