Friday, November 26, 2010

Save Food Save Life

 By Shabnamahsan

I have seen many people who just try to fill their plate to the maximum even if they can’t eat that much. As a result, lots of food gets wasted without any consumption. 



We should never leave food in our plate. We should take food a little less than we feel like eating. Most of the time we finish with the little amount of food that we have taken at the beginning and we don't require more. Even if we need more, we may take it again. So what is the point to completely fill our plate the first time?




         Those people who just waste food by leaving in the plate must think of those people who don't have enough food for even once a day. If they've a lot of money to waste in this way, then they should try to help and eliminate hunger from our beautiful planet.


16 comments:

  1. The picture gave me a good shake. It forced me to look at Tomas' sketchbook anew and to question myself has I the right to spend lots of money for publishing the pictures that feed no one in the concrete?
    The photo had great impact on me. So I should say it was just fantastic pic, yet would that be not a mockery? The picture of the hungry boy pierced deeply into my heart. How does morality relate to artistic beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what food for thought. I am your newest follower from Bloggy Moms Blog Hop. You can find me at http://mom-stuffcommunity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sobering reminder of how much we have to be thankful for. Hunger is a pervasive problem in America and abroad and it is our social responsibility to do all that we can to alleviate the problem to the best of our ability. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often feel bad as a munch on the couch. Not hungry, just bored. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alot said in those to pictures alone without the words!

    Found you through the December 2010 Blog Hop on BloggyMoms! Happy to be following you!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog At:
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com
    Enter Weekly Drawing for a Free Candle!
    http://anna.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes I agree with you girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tomas

    Same thing happened with me. I was shocked When I saw this picture. thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm totally speechless to see the last picture above.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana
    Thanks for liking my post & following me....I m following your very nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jason
    I agree with you that we should be thankful to GOD for what we've & & we should do whatever we can to eliminate hunger...thanks for visiting...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer
    thanks for visiting....keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    yups pictures speak more than words..thanks for liking my post & visiting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sweet Heaven
    thanks a lot for liking & visiting

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you and the other commenters; speechless.

    CJ xx

    p.s. found you via Bloggy Moms - I'm a new member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi tRoy
    even I was speechless when I first saw this image...thanks for your comment....keep visiting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee