Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How To Make Soup Fatfree

 By shabnamahsan

Whenever I go out for a foodie party to a restaurant, I always start it with a soup. But do you know these tasty yummy soups also have so much fat and calories. But I know a great way to make it more lighter for your tummy and health too. 
                   So here is the small procedure to do it. Drop ice cubes into the pot & stir. The Fat will cling to the cubes. Or, wrap ice cubes in paper towel or cheesecloth & skim over the top of the soup. Take care to discard the cubes before they melt.
              If you make it at home, refrigerate the stock and after sometime, fat will come at the top and gets accumulated into a hard thick form. Now get a spoon or fork and remove it easily. 
tomato soup
You will get a fat free body friendly starter.
               So this method is simple and doesn't need any special skills. It's a child play. Isn't it? Share your tips of making fatty soups fat free.
              Until then Eat Healthy Think Wealthy :-).
Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from the Mom Blogger's Club. I hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

    http://shining2save.com

    Have a great day!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice option for soup...is there any protein option in this...then it would have been good... :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a favorite tip of mine for years. I make literally gallons of soup every winter and the one thing that is true with any soup is that its better after sitting in the fridge overnight...skim the top and you are good to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love soup also, and what you shared was interesting a fat free soup, love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good tip! I'll give it a try. I really like tomato soup, the creamy kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool! Will try this out sometime!

    Thanks for sharing!

    - Noypi here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kari
    thanks for visiting & following my blog....i m following you too...I liked your blog..your kids are sooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi satyajit
    thanks for liking....i'll post some protien riched soups for you...plz keep visiting & giving me your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi VetTech
    its mine favt.tip too...thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi w0rkingAth0mE
    thanks for visiting & loving my sharing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee