Saturday, August 21, 2010

How To Make Your Own Spray Water Pipe

Do you know you can do many things with your old bulky Hose pipe? Well the best example is to use it as a Water Spraying Pipe that can solve your many problems like for your garden grasses or just simple watering. But How to easily mould it into a water spraying machine? This is really too simple and you don't have to think about it because i have already done this thinking job for you. Get some pointed needle like object from your backyard or the kitchen (Handle with care) and make some extra holes on it. Now Guess what? It's done. You did a great job. Use it now as a soaker for long slow watering or treat it as a gardening tool.

10 comments:

  1. New follower from Bloggy Moms! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)

    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wicki
    thanks for visiting & following....following u...hope u'll visit again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I'll give it a try. I'm a new follower from blog frog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting! I really wonder "How To Make Your Own Spray Water Pipe" Thanks for guiding me through this. Keep posting!

    -seff-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hose adapters
    thanks a million for liking my post...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy
    I'll be glad if my post help you in any way....thanks a lot for visiting & following...following you back..keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea! Bet I could get an old hose on freecycle.org.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kris
    thanks a bunch for visiting & liking my post...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi The Damsel In Dis Dress
    Glad to know that you liked my idea...keep visiting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets

Like my work? Buy me a Coffee